Jobs for Life is an 8-week course which focuses on the practical skills needed for obtaining a job, as well as the soft skills necessary to maintain employment. It is open to those currently employed, as well as those employed but wishing to improve their current situation.
- 80% land the job of their choice within 2 weeks of graduation
- 100% of grads find employment within 1 month of graduating
What sets Jobs for Life apart from other employment readiness programs?
- Unique Curriculum: JfL lessons focus on practical approaches to self-improvement, but also addresses frequently seen spiritual and emotional roadblocks to employment.
- Champion Support: Each student is paired with a champion who listens, encourages, and supports.
- Be equipped to excel in their work place
- Develop a community to support them in their new endeavors
- Receive a job interview for an open position at a JfL partner company
- Be of employable age, with stable housing
- Commit to attend the course and complete required tasks such as building a resume and vocational plan
- Be willing to learn and grow as an individual